Wholemeal Pizza Dough - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Wholemeal Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Wholemeal Pizza Dough with 6 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Wholemeal Pizza Dough:
- 1 kg wholemeal flour.
- 700 ml water.
- 50 grams fresh yeast.
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar.
- 2 tsp salt.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Wholemeal Pizza Dough:
- Dissolve yeast in the water.
- Mix the flour with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the water with the yeast.
- Knead during 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rest during 30 minutes.
- Separate the dough in buns and extend them into oiled pan.
- Bake the pizza 6 minutes in a 220°C preheated oven.
- Freeze the pizzas or put the topping you like and bake them 8 minutes more.