Yaki Udon - Stir fried udon noodle - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Yaki Udon - Stir fried udon noodle! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Yaki Udon - Stir fried udon noodle with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Yaki Udon - Stir fried udon noodle:
- 300 g pre-cooked udon noodles.
- 150 g cabbage.
- 80 g carrot.
- 30 g green onion.
- 20 g aburaage, deep fried tofu.
- 85 g canned clam in brine.
- 1 Tbs sesame oil.
- 2 Tbs soy sauce.
- 1 Tbs oyster sauce.
- 2 tsp sugar.
- bonito flakes for topping.
Step by step how to cook Yaki Udon - Stir fried udon noodle:
- Put some water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Add the boiled udon noodle and boil for 3 minutes. Moved to a colander, chilled in running water, and rubbed and rinsed in order to remove the sticky starch. Leave the noodle on the colander and drain well..
- Cut the cabbage into bite-size. Cut the aburaage in half and slice into 1cm widths. Cut the carrot into the same size as aburaage. Chop the green onion into 1 inch lengths..
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar together..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan on medium high heat, add the carrot and the aburaage, and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the cabbage and cook for 30 seconds. Add the udon noodle, the clam with the brine, the sauce mixture and green onion, and combine well..
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle bonito flakes on top..