5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this 5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook 5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for 5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp:
- 1 lb medium shrimps cleaned and deveined (peeled with tails on).
- 1/2 stick butter or 5 tablespoons.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil.
- 1 head garlic chopped.
- 1 cup Sprite or Lemon Soda.
- Optional: 1/2 tablespoon chili and chopped parsley.
- to taste Salt and Pepper.
Step by step how to cook 5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp:
- Marinate cleaned and deveined shrimp in 1/2 cup of Sprite or lemon soda for about 10-15 mins..
- Melt butter in the pan on medium heat and add olive oil or cooking oil to avoid butter from burning easily. Cook garlic in melted butter until light golden brown..
- Add shrimp and cook for about 3 mins on each side or until they turn orange..
- Pour in the remaining 1/2 Sprite, add optional chili and simmer for about 3 minutes or until sauce thickens or almost evaporates. Make sure not to overcook the shrimps to avoid making them chewy or rubbery..
- Add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkles chopped parsley for presentation. Serve with white rice and enjoy..