Baked Chicken meatball - . Today I am sharing this Baked Chicken meatball! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Baked Chicken meatball with 11 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Baked Chicken meatball:
- 1 lb. lean ground chicken.
- 1 egg.
- 3 tbsp whole wheat panko breadcrumbs.
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion (too many onion i used, one onion perhaps is ok).
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder (don't have this).
- 2 cloves crushed garlic (too much garlic, i think 2 is good number).
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley.
- 2 ounces blue cheese cut into small cubes.
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp. hot wing sauce (anything spicy).
- 1 tsp. each salt and pepper.
- blue cheese for stuffing.
Step by step how to cook Baked Chicken meatball:
- Mix everything and then making meat balls with blue cheese inside..
- Put to 180 preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs into the roast pan covered with hot wing sauce for 2 hours on low heat..