Beef and Taters - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Beef and Taters! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Beef Tater Tot-Chos - Crispy tater tots topped with taco-seasoned ground beef and melted cheese is a DELICIOUS and fun twist on nachos!! EASY, ready in no time, and perfect for PARTIES!! Ground Beef and Tater Tot Casserole Recipe (Gluten Free)Sweet Pennies From Heaven. Brown beef and onion together, drain well. The entire family will enjoy this heartwarming, all-in-one dinner.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Brown beef and onion in skillet. Top with a single layer of tater tots.
You can cook Beef and Taters with 23 Ingredients and 13 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Beef and Taters:
- Meat mixture------------.
- 1 pound ground sirloin.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 1/4 cup chopped onion.
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste.
- To taste salt.
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro.
- 3 large potatoes I used Yukon Gold potatoes.
- As needed oil to fry potatoes with.
- To taste seasoned salt.
- 1-1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 cup diced tomatoes.
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro.
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley flakes.
- 3 tablespoon chopped onion.
- 1 teaspoon lime / lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon chopped bell pepper.
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeño peppers.
- As needed water to boil for tomatoes.
Stir in barbecue sauce, ketchup and mustard. This ground beef tater tot casserole takes less than hour from start to finish, so it is perfect for those Hamburger Tater Tot Casserole. To start with, you'll be browning some ground beef and adding. These beefy totchos are the best thing you can make with a bag of frozen tater tots.
Step by step how to cook Beef and Taters:
- Brown the beef with the onions and spices..
- When onions are soft add tomato paste. Heat throughout mixing it well. Set aside..
- For the toppings; Heat the water and add tomatoes for 2-3 minutes. This will make it easier to peel..
- Dice the tomatoes after they are peeled..
- Mix the remaining ingredients for the toppings and set aside..
- Wash and slice the potatoes thinly..
- Fry the potato chips in the oil..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils. Add seasonings..
- In a deep pan with a lid add the potatoes covering the bottom..
- Then add a layer of the beef mixture..
- Then the shredded cheese..
- Turn on the heat. When the cheese is melted add the toppings..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Start with a Pound of Beef and a Bag of Tots. Totchos are a playful version of the already-beloved nachos for. In a large non-stick skillet, cook Beyond Beef® until lightly browned. Add a package of taco seasoning. Enjoy your dinner with this cheesy ground beef and pepperoni tater tot casserole - a delightful meal.