Beelo's Bacon Wrap Chicken - . Today I am sharing this Beelo's Bacon Wrap Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Beelo's Bacon Wrap Chicken with 9 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Beelo's Bacon Wrap Chicken:
- 6 large chicken breast.
- 1 packages bacon (maple).
- 6 each yukon gold potatoes.
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced).
- 1 tbsp shallots (minced).
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- 1 1/2 tbsp creole season.
- 2 tbsp butter.
Step by step how to cook Beelo's Bacon Wrap Chicken:
- cut breast in half like strips then add creole season to chicken.
- wrap strips with bacon in a spiral motion placing on flat surface. (this way no toothpick is needed).
- in a skillet under med-high heat add butter then sear chicken till bacon crisp on both sides (bacon fat will rinder and help cook chicken).
- place chicken in oven for 20 mins @ 375°F..
- while chicken is baking heat pot of water till boiling add salt.
- cut potatoes into cubes then place in salted pot water, boil until soft but not all the way cooked. drain and let potatoes dry..
- reheat up bacon and butter fat in skillet till hot and place in potatoes searing adding garlic, shallots, salt and black pepper.
- pull chicken out oven and serve hot with yukon and favorite side, saute spinach, buttery corn, chef salad etc..