Breakfast Potatoes - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Breakfast Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Breakfast Potatoes with 6 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Breakfast Potatoes:
- 2-3 medium yukon gold potatoes.
- 3 scallions.
- 1 sprig cilantro.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 1 pinch salt.
- 1 pinch black pepper.
Step by step how to cook Breakfast Potatoes:
- Dice up your potatoes. I like a small dice. They cook fast and get nice and crunchy..
- In a nonstick pan, add the olive oil and set to a medium heat..
- When the oil is warm, toss in the diced potato. Let em go awhile, tossing every couple of minutes so they brown gently and evenly..
- Meanwhile, chop up your scallion, cilantro, and garlic. I used a microplane on the garlic..
- When your potatoes are golden brown and tasty, toss in salt and pepper, and stir in the garlic, making sure to separate and disperse..
- Finish with the scallion and cilantro, and serve with a runny egg..