Cherry Topped Holiday Cupcakes - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Cherry Topped Holiday Cupcakes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Cherry Topped Holiday Cupcakes with 9 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cherry Topped Holiday Cupcakes:
- 2 cup flour.
- 2 tsp baking powder.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 cup butter, softened.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 3 large eggs.
- 2 tsp Vanilla.
- 3/4 cup Milk.
- 1 as needed Jar of maraschino cherries.
Step by step how to cook Cherry Topped Holiday Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together..
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and mix until smooth and frothy. Slowly add flour with milk. Beat until smooth..
- Line cupcake pans with paper or foil holders. Fill each cupcake tin with batter, half way..
- Bake for approximately 15minutes, Or until cake does not stick to toothpick. Cool 5 minutes in pan, then invert onto a rack and cool completely before frosting..
- Whip up cream cheese frosting to top your cupcakes --see my favorite cream cheese frosting recipe--.
- Top each cupcake with a single rinsed and dry patted maraschino cherry..