Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake with 5 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake:
- 1 16oz. Tub of cool whip [whipped topping].
- 1 Bag of your favorite crushed candies [i used heath bars one in the baking isle].
- 1 Jar of Chocolate Fudge Icecream toppings.
- 1 packages strawberries.
- 16 Icecream Sandwhich Bars.
Step by step how to cook Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake:
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Line 8 icecream bars on the bottom side by side and center it..
- Smooth over half the tub of cool whip over the top of the bars..
- Slice strawberries and add top of the cool whip.
- Heat some of the chocolate fudge topping in a bowl for about 15 seconds in the microwave. Then drizzle on top of the berries..
- Sprinkle candy's acrostic the top..
- Repeat steps 2-6 on top of first layer. [Add the rest of the cool whip and use a rubber spatula to coat the sides as well].
- Freeze for several hours before consuming. =].