Clam Tinola - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Clam Tinola! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Clam Tinola with 8 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Clam Tinola:
- 1 lb. clams brushed.
- 1 medium yellow onion wedged.
- 3 thumbs ginger peeled and sliced.
- 1 bunch spinach.
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil.
- 6 cups water.
- to taste Salt.
Step by step how to cook Clam Tinola:
- Heat oil in a cooking pot..
- Saute ginger and onion..
- Once onion becomes translucent, pour water into the pot. Let boil. Cover and continue to boil in medium heat for 8 minutes. Note: This process will extract the flavor from the onion and ginger..
- Add clams. Continue to cook for 5 minutes..
- Add spinach, red pepper flakes, and salt. Stir. Cook for 1 minute..
- Transfer to a serving bowl..
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!.