Coriander Roasted Potatoes - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Coriander Roasted Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Coriander Roasted Potatoes with 8 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Coriander Roasted Potatoes:
- 3 lb Yukon gold potatoes; quatered.
- 1 T ground coriander seed.
- 1 t ground cumin.
- 1 t dried Mexican oregano.
- 3/4 t ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 t ground jalapeño powder.
- 1 large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- as needed vegetable oil;.
Step by step how to cook Coriander Roasted Potatoes:
- In a large mixing bowl, toss potatoes with enough oil to coat. Lay potatoes flat on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Season..
- Roast at 400° for approximately 20 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and crispy..
- Variations; Lemon peel seasoning or zest, white pepper, peppercorn melange, bacon fat, crushed pepper flakes, dried cilantro, dried parsley, dried ranch seasoning, dried onion soup mix, dried sriracha, ground or fresh thyme, diced green chiles, habanero, celery seed, fennel seed, caraway, carrots, cardamom, cayenne, poblano, serrano ,beets, coconut, clove, coffee, espresso, allspice, mole, lime zest, fenugreek, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, ginger, mustard, mustard seed, lemongrass, mirin, sesame oil or seeds, corn, sofrito, beer, tequila, garam masala, orange zest, mushrooming, peas, turmeric, pumpkin, winter squash.