Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles:
- 1/2 pound your favorite pasta I used corkscrew pasta.
- To taste salt.
- 15 ounce can creamed corn.
- 1 pound ground beef.
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper.
- 1/2 cup diced onions.
- As needed water.
- 1 tablespoon salt.
- 2 tablespoons extra Virgin olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
Step by step how to cook Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles:
- Add water and tablespoon of salt with the olive oil to a pot and boil. Brown the beef with the onions and peppers..
- Drain the meat mixture and then add salt and garlic..
- Add creamed corn..
- Mix the corn and meat mixture..
- When the pasta is done add to the mixture and stir well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.