Creamy Beef Casserole - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Beef Casserole! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Beef Casserole with 9 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Beef Casserole:
- 1 lb ground beef.
- 15 oz tomato sauce.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 1/2 tsp onion powder.
- 1 pkg egg noodles.
- 3/4 cup sour cream.
- 2 cups cottage cheese.
- 2 cups shredded colby jack.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Beef Casserole:
- Set oven to 350° and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions..
- Cook and drain beef, add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and onion powder stir and let simmer while noodles cook..
- In a bowl mix together sour cream and cottage cheese. Add noodles and stir until noodles are coated..
- Layer noodles, sauce, and shredded cheese in baking dish and bake for 20 min..