Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- 3 cups chopped broccoli.
- 1 cup chopped carrots.
- 3 cups water.
- 2 cups chicken broth.
- 3 medium potatos chopped up.
- 2 tbs butter.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1 dash pepper.
- 1 dash seasonal.
- 2 cups milk.
- 2 tsps of flour mixed with 1/2 cup water.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Add water, broth,butter and seasonings to pot and bring to a boil..
- Once boiled add broccoli, carrots, and potatos. Bring back to a boil then turn down to simmer. Simmer 15 minuets or til vegatable are soft..
- Add milk and flour mixed with water then boil for 5 minuets til it thickens..
- Enjoy topped with some cheddar cheese..