Creamy Dreamy Chicken - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Dreamy Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Dreamy Chicken with 10 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Dreamy Chicken:
- 7 good sized chicken legs.
- 1 pound peas and carrots frozen.
- 30 ounces canned cream of chicken soup condensed.
- 3-1/2 quarts water.
- 1-1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1 tablespoon salt.
- 1 stick butter.
- 2 cup rice.
- 1/3 cup water.
- 1/4 cup cornstarch.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Dreamy Chicken:
- Boil the chicken legs in the water. The the meat off the bone when done save the skin after its boiled for the future..
- Add the rice to the broth and boil. When the rice is done add the peas and carrots..
- Simmer stirring occasionally so as the rice will stick and burn if you don't. Mix the water and cornstarch together and add. Stirring till thick and creamy..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.