Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Recipe: Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken. The very best thing about this skillet dinner is the sauce. Luckily this recipe makes enough to go around for every plate on the table. A rich and creamy sauce coats chicken breasts in this quick and comforting dinner. If you don't have chicken cutlets (thin-sliced boneless chicken breast) on hand, you can make your own by slicing two UGC Reviews Modal.
Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken. How to Cook Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken with Mushrooms. Making this dish is quick and easy.
You can cook Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken with 14 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms.
- For the Creamy Parmesan Garlic Sauce:.
- 1/4 cup butter.
- 2 cloves minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon flour.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- 1 cup heavy cream or half & half.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan.
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1 cup chopped spinach.
There are only two minor procedures involved. Try this Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken with Mushrooms recipe. Let me know what you think. Stir in the Parmesan until it has melted in.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken:
- In a large skillet add olive oil & cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side & cooked until no longer pink in the center..
- Remove chicken & set aside on a plate..
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the skillet & cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove & set aside..
- To make the sauce add the butter & melt..
- Add garlic & cook until tender..
- Whisk in the flour until it thickens..
- Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, & salt..
- Add the spinach & let simmer until it starts to thicken & the spinach wilts..
- Add the chicken & mushrooms back into the sauce & serve over pasta if desired..
Taste the sauce and season with salt and pepper if needed. Add the chicken back to the skillet, drench with sauce, and heat over low until warmed through. This chicken dish with mushrooms and its creamy parmesan garlic sauce is so creamy, flavorful, and satisfying. The whole family can enjoy this one! Add garlic and cook until tender.