Creamy Potato Salad - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Potato Salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Potato Salad with 12 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Potato Salad:
- 3 pound medium russet potatoes.
- 1 stalk celery diced.
- 1/2 sweet onion diced.
- 1 cup mayo.
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard.
- 2 tsp sugar.
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- 1/2 tsp onion powder.
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt.
- 4 hard boiled eggs diced.
- salt & pepper to liking.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Potato Salad:
- Peel potatoes and place in a large pot, bring them to boil on medium high 20 to 25 minutes, test with fork to see if soft..
- In small sauce pan place eggs in hot water from sink then bring to boil for 6 to 7 minutes, set to side and cool..
- In a large mixing bowl place all other ingredients in bowl..
- Pour off water from potatoes and add with eggs in large mixing bowl with all ingredients. Blend with a mixer until creamy..
- Add paprika before serving. Enjoy..