Get Well Chicken Noodle soup - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Get Well Chicken Noodle soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Get Well Chicken Noodle soup with 14 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Get Well Chicken Noodle soup:
- 1 bag egg noodles.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Salt and pepper.
- Worcestershire sauce.
- Accent seasoning.
- Ms.Dash seasoning.
- Chicken broth.
- Chicken stock.
Step by step how to cook Get Well Chicken Noodle soup:
- Simply....grill chicken breast..
- Put both broth & stock in pot, with all seasonings, sauce & noodles.
- Same time....chop & dice all veggies, & chicken breast (once completely cooked)..
- Add everything together & let simmer for 1/2 hour or more....the longer....the more flavor it seems..
- Serve to the sick....or just enjoy on a cold night.....(did somebody say, Netflix & Chill?).