Lasagna no pasta low carb - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Lasagna no pasta low carb! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! This low carb lasagna without pasta is one of those perfect dishes that's easy to make and will be devoured by everyone. Ways to make a keto friendly no pasta lasagna. Most people assume that lasagna is off-limits for carb conscious diets. After all, it's made with layers of pasta noodles. GREAT low-carb dinner (so delicious!!) and it's going to feed the family for days!
It's meal prep and Monday night dinner all in one! Great recipe for Lasagna no pasta low carb. My oldest daughter doesn't like ricotta cheese and she doesn't like mozzarella cheese.
You can cook Lasagna no pasta low carb with 16 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lasagna no pasta low carb:
- 2-1/4 pound ground beef.
- 2 pounds ground pork.
- 32 ounces ricotta cheese.
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese shredded.
- 29 ounces tomato sauce.
- 2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric.
- 1-1/2 tablespoons granulated garlic powder.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- 14 large eggs.
- 1-1/2 teaspoon fennel seed.
- -for number 2 ----------.
- 8 ounces crumbled Colby jack cheese.
- 3 large eggs.
So the smallest one is hers. It's seriously amazing, and that doesn't even take its. Looking for a low-carb dinner to satisfies your Italian food craving? This lasagna is perfect in the summer with your garden-fresh veggies and herbs, or in the winter when you need a comforting meal.
Step by step how to cook Lasagna no pasta low carb:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add spices, onions, and meat to a pot and brown the meat.
- When browned add the sauce simmer 20 minutes. I skimmed of most of the excessive liquids..
- In an oven safe dish cover bottom with meat sauce. I used a 10 inch deep pan. For the second one, I used a 2 quarts Dish..
- Add half the shredded mozzarella cheese to the big one..
- Half the Colby jack to the little one..
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the eggs next on both.
- Add ricotta to the big one but not to the little one. Add rest of sauce to both and cover the big one with the rest of the mozzarella cheese..
- Add rest of the Colby jack to the little one.
- Bake both in oven for 1 hand 15 minutes. This is the smallest one pictured.
- Let them both rest for 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Easy, low carb egg noodles have the texture of homemade egg noodles. I didn't want that weird textured low carb pasta. I wanted tender, slurpy egg noodles drifting in a rich broth surrounded by pieces of chicken. Low carb recipe for healthy lasagna is made from roasted zucchini slices, it's healthy, delicious! It's sheets of zucchini rather than lasagna pasta.