Macaroni Salad, Creamy - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Macaroni Salad, Creamy! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Macaroni Salad, Creamy with 12 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Macaroni Salad, Creamy:
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 3 Cups elbow macaroni.
- 1 and 1/2 Cup mayonnaise.
- 1/2 Cup sour cream.
- 5 ozs. evaporated canned milk.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots.
Step by step how to cook Macaroni Salad, Creamy:
- Cook macaroni according to directions, rinse, and cool..
- Set spices in small bowl to the side to add later..
- Add onions, carrots, and celery to macaroni first and lightly stir..
- Next add mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in..
- Add spices and stir in..
- Add milk last. Stir and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve..