Margarita Oro - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Margarita Oro! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Margarita Oro with 5 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Margarita Oro:
- 100 ml Tequila Reposado.
- 50 ml Triple Sec.
- 150 ml Key Lime Juice (12 limes).
- 100 ml Orange Juice (2 sm. oranges).
- 1 dash Salt.
Step by step how to cook Margarita Oro:
- Load a blender with a household tray of ice. (12 cubes, 600 ml volume).
- Squeeze juice from all limes and oranges into a measuring cup, discard seeds. (and pulp if not desired) Add juices into blender..
- Take a squeezed lime and rub the wet parts along the rim of your glass(es). Pour salt into an adequately sized dish and dip rim of glass(es) into the salt..
- Add tequila and triple sec to blender, cover and pulse until ice is crushed, proceed to liquify the ice once crushed..
- Pour into glass(es), If a top shelf tequila is used circumvent the blender alltogether, serve liquors and juices over ice instead. Produces one liter if blended, or 400ml over rocks. Serves four. (or one really drunk guy).