Momma O's Rib Sauce - #1 Spicey Sauce Basic Sweet and Sour Sauce - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Momma O's Rib Sauce - #1 Spicey Sauce Basic Sweet and Sour Sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! A great rib sauce should cook on the ribs, low and slow so that it can sink into the pores of the meat and create a sticky crust on the surface. That's the case with this sauce, made on a base of ketchup and flavored with sugar, spices and liquid smoke for a true BBQ taste. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential American dinners.
Run Fast, Eat Clean, Live Messy! Over here you'll find real-food, clean eating family favorites that you'll be excited to share with your loved ones.
You can cook Momma O's Rib Sauce - #1 Spicey Sauce Basic Sweet and Sour Sauce with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Momma O's Rib Sauce - #1 Spicey Sauce Basic Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- 1 cup ketchup.
- 1 cup white vinegar (more or less, to taste).
- 1 cup brown sugar.
- 1 tsp paprika.
- 1/4 tsp chili powder.
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne powder.
- 1/4 tsp fresh crushed dried oregano.
- 1 tsp granulated garlic (or to taste).
- 1 tsp Franks Red Hot - Xtra hot.
- 1 tbsp Hoisin Sauce.
- 1/4 cup Tequila Lime Habanero sauce.
Step by step how to cook Momma O's Rib Sauce - #1 Spicey Sauce Basic Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Measurements for me are by eye, so these measurements are "about" what is listed.
- To the first 3 ingredients(Basic) add the other ingredients the rest of the list to make a slightly spicey sauce..
- Mix Basic sauce with the rest of ingredients and mix well. Pour over half-cooked ribs, replace lid and bake for another hour @ 300°..
- After an hour, take lid off and continue baking for another hour. Serve and enjoy.
- Housin sauce is like Chinese ketchup and you can usually find it in the "Gourmet" section of your local grocery store!!.