My Mom's Strawberry Stuff - . Today I am sharing this My Mom's Strawberry Stuff! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook My Mom's Strawberry Stuff with 15 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for My Mom's Strawberry Stuff:
- 3 cups gram cracker crumbs.
- 1/4 cup sugar.
- 1 stick margarine softened.
- Cream cheese mixture.
- 16 ounces cream cheese.
- 3/4 cup sugar.
- 4 eggs beatened.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Strawberry mixture.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
- To taste Sugar according to how sweet the berries are.
- 3 quarts strawberries.
- 1/4 cup cornstarch.
Step by step how to cook My Mom's Strawberry Stuff:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- Mix margarine, crumbs, and sugar. Line this mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 pan, forming the crust, reserve some crumbs to sprinkle on top, at the end on top of the coolwhip..
- Cream cheese mixture goes like this, mix 3/4 cup sugar, 4 eggs, vanilla, lemon juice, 16 ounces of cream cheese, and salt..
- Strawberry mixture strawberries, sugar to taste, cornstarch. Cook till thickened. If less thickening is needed then cook a bit more addinga bit of water..
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes take out of the oven. Then add cream cheese mixture on top of crust. Then add the strawberries in a layer on crust..
- Bake 20 minutes check if center is wet give another 10 minutes keep doing till done..
- After its done add Coolwhip sprinkle reserved crumbs on top so when you cover to chill in refrigerator the cover wont stick this is my Mom's tip..
- Can be made the day before. Put in refrigerator overnight. Best served chilled. Serve i hope you enjoy!!.