Nadan Fish Curry(Staple) - . Today I am sharing this Nadan Fish Curry(Staple)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Nadan Fish Curry(Staple) with 13 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Nadan Fish Curry(Staple):
- Fish 6 numbers medium sized.
- slices Raw Mangoes cut into long.
- 2 pods Fish Tamarind.
- 1 cup Coconut milk.
- 3 tbsp Red chilli powder.
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder.
- 2 tbsp Coriander powder.
- to taste Salt.
- AMC Cookware.
- Closed Cooking.
- AMC cooking.
Step by step how to cook Nadan Fish Curry(Staple):
- Descale the fishes and clean them..
- In the AMC vessel lay the fishes gently..
- Pour in the coconut milk, add the turmeric, chilli and coriander powders, salt and mix gently..
- Tear the two Tamarind pods and add in adequate salt enough for the entire curry..
- Close the lid and cook till full time on low flame..
- Once cooking time is completed serve with plain rice..
- Ensure that you serve in the same AMC vessel that you cooked..