no bake peanut butter bars - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this no bake peanut butter bars! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! No bake chocolate peanut butter bars combine an alluring flavor combination that we all love: chocolate and peanut butter. In this easy dessert, velvety smooth chocolate sits on top of a thick layer of peanut buttery goodness. Baking Tips for No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars. It's best to line your pan with foil or parchment paper before getting started. This will make it much easier to lift the bars out of the pan and slice them!
Keyword no bake peanut butter bars, peanut butter bars. I loved these Peanut Butter bars! I helped my Mom make them.
You can cook no bake peanut butter bars with 6 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for no bake peanut butter bars:
- 1 1/2 sticks softened butter just to the point of melting.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs.
- 2 cups confectioners sugar.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter.
- 1 1/2 cup simi sweet chocolate chips.
- 4 tablespoon creamy peanut butter.
I bake out of my home and wanted to try some new recipes this just isn't one I'd use. It had a some what good flavor but next time I would definately use a diiferent flavor. Sweetened peanut butter topped with a simple chocolate shell, you'll want to keep these treats on hand in the fridge — if they last that long. But since we didn't want to wait for our grocery delivery, I whipped up a pan of buckeye-inspired chocolate peanut butter bars instead.
Step by step how to cook no bake peanut butter bars:
- Mixed together the butter graham cracker crumbs and confectionery sugar one cup of peanut butter..
- Press evenly in a 9 by 13 ungreased pan. Chill for 15 to 20 minutes before spreading the topping over the base.
- For the topping, in the microwave melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stir well until smooth.
- Spread over the crust and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Cut into squares so topping won't crack and continue to refrigerate..
I have to be super careful when cooking for my daughter because of food sensitivities, so I make these no-bake peanut butter oatmeal bars with certified gluten-free oats. Everyone loves these bars when we go to picnics or potlucks, and I know there will be a dessert for my daughter! To make the peanut butter bar layer, start with creamy peanut butter and softened butter (or coconut oil or vegan butter for a dairy-free option). Then place the pan of No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars in the refrigerator to set. I LOVE anything with Peanut Butter and Chocolate, but sometimes I don't have all day to bake in the kitchen.