Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice with 12 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice:
- For Pan Pizza.
- 6 White Loaf Bread.
- 4 slices cooked ham, cut in small cubes.
- 1 Quickmelt cheese, grated about ¾ of the bar.
- 115 grams Del Monte Sweet Style Pizza Sauce.
- 1 cup (227 g) pineapple tidbits.
- For Creamy Melon Juice.
- 1 Medium Melon.
- 1 can (154 ml) Evaporated Milk.
- 3/4 cup sugar.
- 4 cups water.
- cube Ice.
Step by step how to cook Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice:
- For Pan Pizza: Using a teaspoon, spoon pizza sauce over each bread equally and spread it..
- Equally distribute cubed hams and pieces of pineapple tidbits..
- Finish off with a final layer of grated cheese..
- On a non-stick pan, place your pizza, put cover and cook over extra low heat..
- When the cheese melted, your pizza is ready. Remove from heat. Serve hot..
- For Creamy Melon Juice: Slice the melon into half. Remove all the seeds..
- Using a melon scraper, scrape the melon and place in a large bowl. Set aside..
- In a large pitcher, combine water, sugar, and milk. Stir until the sugar is diluted. Add the shredded melon. Stir again..
- Put lots of ice. Serve. NOTE: If using milk you need to consume it immediately as it will turn bitter due to their proteolytic enzyme which breaks down the milk proteins.