Pizza Balls - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Pizza Balls! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Pizza Balls with 4 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pizza Balls:
- 1 can biscuits.
- 50 pepperonis.
- 1 shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1 pizza sauce.
Step by step how to cook Pizza Balls:
- preheat oven as required to package.
- roll biscuit out flat.
- place 4-5 pepperoni in center of biscuit.
- add a pinch of cheese on top.
- gather up corners and place seem down on making sheet.
- bake for 8-10 minutes.
- serve with pizza sauce.