Poached Eggs with Herb Filled Salad & Gremolata - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Poached Eggs with Herb Filled Salad & Gremolata! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Poached Eggs with Herb Filled Salad & Gremolata with 23 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Poached Eggs with Herb Filled Salad & Gremolata:
- 1 (Poached Eggs).
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 tbsp White vinegar.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- 1 (Salad).
- 1 small handful baby spinach leaves.
- 1 small handful baby beetroot leaves.
- 1/2 small Lebanese cucumber, halved and sliced diagonally.
- 1 small handful sugar snap peas.
- 1 A few slices red onion.
- 5 Red perino cherry tomatoes, sliced in half.
- 5 Gold perino cherry tomatoes, sliced in half.
- 1 1/2 tsp Oregano leaves.
- 1 1/2 tsp Thyme leaves.
- 2 tbsp Mint leaves.
- 2 Radishes, thinly sliced.
- Olive oil.
- Lemon juice.
- 1 Sea salt & cracked black pepper.
- 1 (Gremolata).
- 3 tbsp Chopped parsley.
- 1/2 clove garlic, microplane.
- 1 tsp Lemon zest, microplane.
Step by step how to cook Poached Eggs with Herb Filled Salad & Gremolata:
- Get your salad prepped and pile onto serving plate. Everything but herbs, olive oil, lemon juice & seasoning..
- Prep Gremolata and set aside..
- Now for eggs. In a large pot, half fill with water, add salt and vinegar and bring to the boil. Reduce heat until it is gently simmering- little bubbles rising from centre of pot..
- Crack eggs into separate small bowls. Now with a large spoon, stir water in pot to make a slow whirlpool and drop eggs into the centre of whirlpool. Do this one at a time maybe 20 seconds apart. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes to keep runny yolk..
- Remove eggs with slotted spoon and place on top of salad. Sprinkle Gremolata over the top. Now sprinkle herbs- drizzle olive oil, squeeze lemon juice over- season and serve..
- I served mine with thinly sliced coriander/ lemon & lime flavoured roasted chicken breast- but I imagine fresh or fried leg ham would be nice too. Bloody beautiful! Enjoy!.