Potato Casserole - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Potato Casserole! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! Casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic comfort food. Choose one of these great recipes from the FN chefs to make for family and friends. Looking for potato casserole side dishes? Looking for potato casserole side dishes? If a potato casserole recipe has stayed in the family for generations, you know it's upheld its end of the "makes 'em hearty and happy" bargain.
Potatoes are the backbone behind so many comfort foods. mashed potatoes, french fries, potato chips. This cheesy potato casserole is the perfect way to feed a family of picky eaters. My all time favorite Sweet Potato Casserole topped with a brown sugar and pecan topping will be the star of your Thanksgiving table!
You can cook Potato Casserole with 8 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Potato Casserole:
- 1 5-7 medium Yukon Gold potatoes (enough to fill about a 3" deep, 4-5" wide and 8-9" long glass dish), adjust remaining ingredients accordingly.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- 14 oz Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- 1 cup Sour cream.
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- 1/2 packages Seasoned Panko.
- 1 stick Butter.
- 1 Salt and Pepper to taste.
It's easy to make the day of or can be prepared in advance for an. Sweet potato casserole is one of the most popular Thanksgiving side dishes for a reason: It serves up the vegetable in a creamy, sweet, and decadent way, and as we pile it onto our plates. Do you consider it a side dish or dessert? Prepare sweet potato mixture and spread into casserole dish.
Step by step how to cook Potato Casserole:
- Cube potatoes in small pieces and add to baking dish..
- Add heavy cream, cream of chicken soup, cheese, and sour cream. Mix thoroughly. Add salt and pepper..
- Melt 1 stick of butter, add to mixture, and mix thoroughly..
- Bake on 350 for 1 hr and 15 min. Mix thoroughly. Bake for another 20 minutes..
- The butter should have risen to the top a 2nd time. Do not mix. Add Panko, enough to soak up all the butter and leave a light layer of dry Panko on the top. Bake until Panko is golden brown..
- Let cool for 10 - 15 min before serving..
This easy sweet potato casserole with mashed potatoes has a buttery, crunchy pecan topping. It's the only sweet potato casserole you'll need and it's sure to be a hit with family and guests. The creamiest, cheesiest mashed potatoes EVER! This easy to make side dish is loaded up with extra melty cheese, crispy bacon, and chives. Healthy Low Carb Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe - Sugar Free - This butternut squash cauliflower casserole (healthy low carb sweet potato casserole) tastes like sweet potatoes, but is sugar-free.