Potato Gnocchi with Rosemary Brown Butter - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Potato Gnocchi with Rosemary Brown Butter! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Potato Gnocchi with Rosemary Brown Butter with 7 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Potato Gnocchi with Rosemary Brown Butter:
- 3 Yukon Gold or Russet Potatoes.
- 1 cup Flour.
- 2 Egg Yolks.
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt.
- 6 tbsp Salted Butter.
- 1 oz Sprig of Rosemary.
- 1 Sprinkle of Cheese.
Step by step how to cook Potato Gnocchi with Rosemary Brown Butter:
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes. Place in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 12 minutes..
- Drain potatoes and run through a ricer or ricer setting on food processor..
- Add flour and egg yolks, mix together with a fork until it starts to come together in a ball. Sprinkle flour on counter and place ball of dough on counter. Sprinkle the top with flour as well..
- Begin to work the dough until it comes together into a smooth ball. It should not be sticky, add flour as needed to get dough to workable consistency. Knead for 2-3 minutes..
- Divide dough into 4 equal sections. Take first section and roll with fingertips into a 3/4 inch thick log. Cut with pastry cutter into 3/4 inch wide pieces. Set aside on floured baking sheet until ready to cook. Repeat this with the other 3 sections of dough..
- Bring pot of water to boil and add salt. Place gnocchi pieces into the boiling water. When all pieces come to afloat, drain and set aside. In the meantime, place butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat..
- Remove all leaves from spring of Rosemary and chop up finely. Watch butter and add Rosemary as it starts to foam. Watch butter and stir occasionally. Just as butter starts to turn to brown, add gnocchi and stir around to make sure all pieces are coated..
- Let the gnocchi sauté without stirring for 4 minutes until they begin to caramelize. Remove from pan directly to dish and sprinkle with cheese of your choosing. Garnish with chopped Italian parsley..