Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Description of Kasuri Methi, What is Dried Fenugreek Leaves? Kasuri Methi refers to dried leaves of the fenugreek plant. It is an herb with a bitter but addictive taste. Used as a spice in Indian curries, sabzi. A quick stir fried fenugreek leaves with prawns ( jhinga methi ki sabzi ) a tasty authentic family recipe.
Dried fenugreek leaves work well alone, or can be combined with other spices like cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, coriander, cumin, fennel seed, garlic, pepper, or turmeric. Do you know that fenugreek leaves have a plethora of health benefits? Fenugreek leaves are used widely for its medicinal benefits to treat diabetes, constipation and even kidney ailments.
You can cook Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves with 12 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves:
- Half kg prawns.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- 1 big onion.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 4 green chillies.
- 3 tbsn dry fenugreek leaves.
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic & chilli paste.
- 2 tbsn oil.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1 tbsn chilli powder.
- 1 tsp turmeric.
- 1 pinch garam masala powder.
Fenugreek is an herb and supplement that has many benefits for your health. Learn more about fenugreek's benefits, safety and side effects here. Fenugreek is an herb long used in alternative medicine. It's a common ingredient in Indian dishes and often taken as a supplement.
Step by step how to cook Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves:
- First heat oil, add cumin seeds and onion, saute then add ginger garlic and chilli paste mix well for few seconds add the tomatoes and chilli, now add the turmeric and chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook for 2 mins..
- Then add the prawn and cook till done then add the washed dry fenugreek leaves and mix with prawns..
- This I used(pic1)now add 1 pinch of garam masala and mix..now garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Dried leaves — often my go-to ingredient when something I am cooking just tastes blah — smell divine. The fresh leaves are best used immediately. Be sure to wash them well. You can also purchase frozen fenugreek leaves from Indian grocers. Using Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi) in Indian Cooking.