Pretzel dough garlic knots - . Today I am sharing this Pretzel dough garlic knots! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Garlic knots are the fancier, more delicious cousin of the classic garlic bread. They are stips of pizza dough folded (knotted) into little knots and. Garlic knots are a pizzeria favorite, and in New Jersey, their presence was a sign that the pizza joint you just walked into was legit. Making knots is a thrifty way to use scraps of dough and the leftover garlic-butter-parsley sauce most pizzerias would use for their white pizzas or garlic bread. Liiiiiike these Pretzel Garlic Parmesan Knots.
I can be so predictable sometimes. I've served these Pretzel Garlic Knots with my all-time favorite, go-to, easy vegan Nooch Cheese Sauce. If you had anything pretzel and cheesy, you know Drizzle the dough with more olive oil until coated.
You can cook Pretzel dough garlic knots with 9 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pretzel dough garlic knots:
- 1 1/2 cup luke warm water.
- 1 1/4 tbsp active yeast.
- 1 1/2 tbsp light brown sugat.
- 1 tbsp sea salt.
- 4 cup bread flour.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 2 1/2 cup water seperate bowl.
- 2 1/2 tbsp baking soda.
- 1 cup melted or stick butter.
Let's take that new pizza stone on it's maiden voyage shall we? These garlicky, buttery, pieces of heavenly. A Homemade Garlic Knots recipe made completely from scratch! For today's recipe we start with my easy (from-scratch) pizza dough and add a few garlicky, buttery tweaks.
Step by step how to cook Pretzel dough garlic knots:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl add warm water, sprinkle yeast ontop and wisk till bubbly (only a few secs) then add brown sugar, salt, and garlic (I grate or press mine) mix till dissolved..
- Add flour 1cup at a time fold in then kneed till not sticky. Add more flour if needed.
- Gather ball of dough and place in seperate bowl on side and let rise (At least 30 mins, I let mine sit up to 2 hrs) depends on how strong of flavor wanted..
- On side get a bowl to add seperate water and mix in baking soda.
- Get pan ready with parchmemt paper or use pizza stone if u have one, no paper needed for stone.
- When dough has risen push down once if dessired but not needed. Let sit for a few mins to rest. Then take a 2in ball off and roll to strip about 3in long and tie into simple knot..May need sum flour for dusting. Take finished knot and dip into water and baking soda mix. Line pan with knots about 1in apart sprinkle salt on top if dessired..
- Bake for 10 mins turnin pan after 5mins and finish baking until golden brown..
- Once baked and still warm rub butter on top and serve :).
Garlic Knot Pizza CasseroleAlly's Sweet and Savory Eats. Parmesan Pretzel Knots + Cheese Sauce + Marinara is basically my idea of the perfect game day food. With the big game right around the corner, I It's a classic pretzel dough recipe that packs an Italian punch. Loaded with grated Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning and then dipped in a. Place the knots on a baking tray.