Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad with 10 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad:
- 1 box (16 ounce) pasta, any shape.
- 1 cup mixed veggies (frozen).
- 1 cup mayonnaise.
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish.
- 2 tablespoons onion powder.
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Italian Dressing (dry).
- 1 can tuna fish in water (drained).
- 1/2 cup milk.
Step by step how to cook Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad:
- Boil pasta according to package directions......add mixed veggies 4 minutes before pasta is done cooking.....
- Drain pasta and mix veggies, add cold water to pasta mix and drain well, return to pan.....
- Next add : Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing, can of drained tuna fish and milk, mix all well.....
- After mixing everything place into refrigerator and chill for about 2 hours......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it’s been chilled ! 😋.