Rose Apple Pie - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Rose Apple Pie! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Rose Apple Pie with 5 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Rose Apple Pie:
- 1 apple.
- 15 g sugar.
- 15 g butter.
- Some cinnamons.
- 1 sheet ready made puff pastry.
Step by step how to cook Rose Apple Pie:
- Slice the apple very thin. Thinner is better 🍎.
- Put the slices, cinnamon, butter, sugar together and microwave it for 4m30s.
- Once it is heated gently mix it and let it cool down a bit. Then put away the juice..
- Roll out the pastry and make it long and thin..
- Cut it with the width about 2cms.
- Place the apple slices on the pastries.
- Then roll it from one end to other and make the rose shape..
- Preheat the oven to 200℃(390F). Bake the rose pie for about 15 minutes. You may adjust your temperature and cooking time depending on your oven..
- Add some powder sugar or put some jam as you like 😀.