Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl with 16 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Seared Chicken.
- 6 oz Chicken Breast.
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper.
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin.
- 1 tbsp Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning.
- 2 Limes for juice and zest.
- Salt and Pepper.
- 1 tbsp Stick Butter.
- Al Pastor Zucchini Noodles.
- 1 La Tortilla Factory Al Pastor Skillet Sauce.
- 1 Small Zucchini.
- 2 tbspn Chopped Green Onion.
- 1 tbsp Cilantro Diced.
- Salt and Pepper.
- 2 Asparagus.
- 2 Premade soft shell Taco Bowls.
Step by step how to cook Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Heat Skillet to Medium High. Pad both sides of chicken breast to remove outer juice. Season with Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, Cumin, and Grill Mates..
- Once heated, add butter to slightly froth. Place in in chicken and sear about 6-7min. While saucing butter over chicken..
- In the meantime, spiral the Zucchini into noodles. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Add in a small bowl of water and let rest. Dice up Green Onion and Cilantro..
- Flip chicken over and continue to sauce. Top with some cilantro, and continue to sauce until 165-170° internal temperature. (Add in asparagus about 3 minutes prior to allow asparagus to soak in the juice. Remove from pan, top with half the skillet juice and let rest..
- Strain Zucchini Noodles and pat excess water off..
- With the remaining juices, add in Zucchini Noodles and sauté. Drizzle half the pouch of Al Pastor seasoning and stir in. Add in half the green onion and Cilantro and continue to stir. Remove front heat..
- Prior to serving, Slice the chicken at an angle..
- Place two taco bowls, base it with the zucchini noodles, Chicken Slices (drizzle al pastor glaze from skillet on top. Dash with cilantro, green onion, and Lime Zest. Place asparagus and two lime wedges (for squeezing on taco bowl)..
- Serve and enjoy..