Shrimp Aglio Olio - . Today I am sharing this Shrimp Aglio Olio! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp Aglio Olio with 10 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp Aglio Olio:
- 250 g Spaghetti.
- 250 g shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tbsp garlic, minched.
- 1 tsp chilli flakes.
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped.
- 1/2 lemon.
- 1/4 cup pasta water.
- Parmesan cheese.
- to taste Salt.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp Aglio Olio:
- Combine water, oil and salt and bring it to boil. Put the spaghetti on the boiling water. Cook until al dente. Reserve 1/4 cup pasta water..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic. Saute the garlic on a low heat until fragrant. Add shrimp and chili flakes. Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes. Add ⅛ cup pasta water to the pan and bring to a boil. Add parsley..
- 3. When the pasta water has reduced a little and thickened into a sauce (about 2 minutes), add the drained pasta and toss in the sauce. Add the remaining pasta water.
- 4. Add a pinch of salt to taste and parmesan cheese..
- 5. Squeeze lemon juice and mix everything. Serve immediately..