Shrimp and Chicken with mushroom Shu Mai - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Shrimp and Chicken with mushroom Shu Mai! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp and Chicken with mushroom Shu Mai with 16 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp and Chicken with mushroom Shu Mai:
- 250 gr grounded chicken(or pork).
- 75 gr shrimp,peel off the skin and grounded.
- 3 shitake mushroom, minced.
- 1 large beaten egg.
- 1 ice cube.
- 1 carrot (85gr).
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce.
- 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- 1 tbsp+1tsp sugar.
- 1 sdt salt.
- 5 tbsp tapioca starch.
- 1.5 tbsp flour.
- 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 1 tsp sesame oil.
- 1 medium onion,minced.
- as needed wonton wrappers.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp and Chicken with mushroom Shu Mai:
- Cut carrot into two pieces, half for grated, the other is for minced combined with the mixture.
- Place the chicken/pork, shrimp, mushroom, beaten egg and ice cube into food processor. Pulse until finely ground and well combined.
- Combine the mixture number 2 with all ingredients except wonton wrappers,grated carrot and onion(put the onion to the mixture on the last)..
- Put the mixture into the center of a wonton wrapper and wet the edges with a small amount of water. Bring all the sides into the center and press to gently seal the bottom and sides.
- Sprinkle with grated carrot on the top. Steam until well done.enjoy ! ♥️.