Shrimp Scampi - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Shrimp Scampi! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp Scampi with 8 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp Scampi:
- 8 oz shrimp.
- 2 tsp mirepoix base.
- 3 handfuls baby spinach (chopped).
- 4 oz light cream.
- 5 oz spaghetti.
- 1 shallot (minced).
- 2 garlic cloves (minced).
- 1 oz grated Parmesan.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp Scampi:
- Pat shrimp dry and season with salt and pepper. Then cook the pasta with salt 8-10 mins (make sure to reserve 1/2 cup of that starchy pasta water when done)..
- Cook shrimp on medium high 2 mins on each side while pasta is boiling. When done, add garlic and shallot and continue cooking for about a minute. Then add spinach until wilted. Lower heat to medium..
- Add cream, parmesan, base, and pasta water. Cook until desired thickness is reached. Add pasta and done..