Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry - . Today I am sharing this Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry with 11 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry:
- 2 chayote squash, julienned.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil.
- 4 cloves shallots, thinly sliced.
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced.
- 200 gr shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 3 red chili peppers, diagonally sliced.
- 3 Thai bird eye chili peppers, sliced (optional).
- 1 medium tomato, wedged.
- 1 tsp salt or to taste.
- 1/2 tsp mushroom bouillon.
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder or to taste.
Step by step how to cook Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry:
- In a coriander, add chayote squash and 1 tsp salt. Mix well. Let it rest for about 15-30 minutes. Squeeze slowly and wring the excess water. Rinse under running water. Set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add red chili peppers and Thai bird eye chili peppers (if used). Mix well..
- Add shrimp. Cook until it change color..
- Add chayote squash. Season with salt, mushroom bouillon, and white pepper powder. Cook until the chayote squash tender and moist. Adjust the taste..
- Add tomato wedges. Mix well for a while. Remove from the heat..
- Serve hot over steam white rice. Yum! 😋.