Spinach Noodle Stir Fry *Vegetarian - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Spinach Noodle Stir Fry *Vegetarian! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Spinach Noodle Stir Fry *Vegetarian with 10 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Spinach Noodle Stir Fry *Vegetarian:
- 300 gr fresh spinach noodle.
- 1/2 red onion.
- 3 garlic cloves.
- 2 carrots.
- 100 gr cabbage.
- 1 bunch bokcoy.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp pepper.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil.
- 100 gr button mushroom.
Step by step how to cook Spinach Noodle Stir Fry *Vegetarian:
- Chop red onion, garlic, bokcoy, carrots, cabbage, and mushroom, put aside..
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil, add an egg, scramble it, put it on one side of the sauce pan..
- On the other side, add chopped red onion and garlic, wait until the aroma comes out, add chopped carrots, cabbage and mushroom, stir them and wait until cooked well..
- Add spinach noodle, mix them well with 2 forks for around 5 mins..
- Serve it while hot..