Teriyaki Shrimp - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Teriyaki Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Teriyaki Shrimp with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Teriyaki Shrimp:
- 1 lb shrimp.
- 1 tbsp soy.
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce.
- 1 egg slightly beaten.
- to taste salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- 1 tbsp cornstarch.
- 2 tbsp sesame oil, or olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Teriyaki Shrimp:
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry. In a medium bowl combine egg, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, & cornstarch..
- Add shrimp, stirring to coat, marinate 10 minutes..
- In a wok or large skillet, turn heat to medium high and add oil. Cook shrimp until golden brown, not to over cook..
- Arrange shrimp on shredded lettuce or fried rice. Enjoy!.