Turkey Egg Noodle Bake - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Turkey Egg Noodle Bake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! Add to ground turkey mixture drained egg noodles, stir well. Place mixture in a baking pan that has been coated with canola oil cooking spray. Who wants to wait until Thanksgiving just to have a Thanksgiving kind of dinner?? Sometimes I just want some turkey without baking the. Cook noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile in a bowl combine turkey, soup, garlic salt, rosemary and pepper.
You can cook Turkey Egg Noodle Bake with 14 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Turkey Egg Noodle Bake:
- 1 package egg noodles (16 ounce).
- Salt for boiling water.
- Olive oil.
- 1 onion, slices.
- 1 green pepper, sliced.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced.
- 2 packages (16 ounce) ground turkey.
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- 2 soup cans milk.
- Canola oil cooking spray.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
In a baking dish, make two layers of noodles, turkey mixture and cottage cheese mixture. Sour Cream Noodle Bake - cheesy baked pasta with ground beef and a creamy sauce! The whole family will love this recipe! Creamy Beef Noodle Bake is a family favorite dinner.
Step by step how to cook Turkey Egg Noodle Bake:
- Sauté sliced onion and green pepper in a pan that has been coated in olive oil, then add in minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes........
- Add to veggies both packs of ground turkey, sauté until turkey is browned........
- Add in your black pepper and thyme, sauté well.......
- In a pot boil your egg noodles in salted water, drain well and set to the side.......
- Now add in both cans of condensed soups and the soup cans of milk, mix well......
- Add to ground turkey mixture drained egg noodles, stir well......
- Place mixture in a baking pan that has been coated with canola oil cooking spray.....
- Add your 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese on top......
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 25 minutes, or until cheese has melted.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Layered casserole with tomato sauce seasoned ground beef, creamy egg noodles, and shredded cheese. This beef noodle casserole is ground beef in a rich tomato sauce, tossed with egg noodles then topped with plenty of cheese and baked to perfection. An easy comfort food dinner that's perfect for feeding a crowd. Egg noodles tend to be a little lighter in texture than regular pasta, and it's baking powder that gives them that boost. While the machine is running Add the noodles and stir well.