Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version) - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version) with 17 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version):
- Seasoning for the Noodle.
- 1 tspn light soy sauce.
- 3/4 tspn dark soy sauce.
- 3/4 tspn sweet soy sauce.
- 1 tspn garlic oil (see below).
- 1/2 tspn sesame oil.
- Noodles Dip Ingriedients.
- 1 cup water.
- 1 tspn chicken stock (THICK).
- 2 tspn soy sauce.
- to taste Pepper.
- 1/2 tbs corn starch to make it thick.
- 1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- Other ingriedients.
- Wonton Noodle 1 roll from the pack for one serving. Or as needed.
- 1 Bok Choy.
- 1 Salmon fillet.
Step by step how to cook Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version):
- To make garlic oil just fry 4 clove of garlic until crispy on 2 tbsp oil. Set aside.
- Steam the Salmon with the bok choy. Feel free to add seasoning on salmon. I only added pepper. As most of the flavours comes from the noodles mix..
- Heat up 1 cup water, add all the noodle dip ingriedients and dilute well..
- In another bowl add in all the noodle seasoning..
- Now in hot water dip the wonton noodle then alternatively dip it into the noodle dip. Once you find the noodle is cooked well. Stir it together with the noodle seasoning. Plate it and ready to eat..