"Merry Me" Margarita - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this "Merry Me" Margarita! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook "Merry Me" Margarita with 21 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for "Merry Me" Margarita:
- 6 oz tequila silver.
- 1 1/2 oz orange liqueur.
- 1/2 oz whipped vodka.
- 6 oz margarita mix.
- 6 oz cranberry juice.
- 1 tsp grenadine.
- 4 oz club soda **.
- 1/4 cup coarse salt.
- 1/4 cup sparkling sugar.
- 4 strawberries.
- 1 lime.
- 1 can maraschino cherry **.
- 4 tsp msch cherry juice **.
- 1 paper plate.
- 4 martini glasses.
- 1 knife (any size).
- 1 jigger or shot glass.
Step by step how to cook "Merry Me" Margarita:
- all ingredients marked with ** are optional ingredients. measurements are based on the assumption that 1 shot glass is equivalent to 1.5 ounces. serving sizes are based on using martini glasses, not margarita glasses..
- pour salt and sparkling sugar mixture onto a flat paper plate. Use your finger to mix evenly together.
- cut the lime and rub it around the entire lip of each martini glass.
- roll the coated lip of the glass in the salt/sugar mixture until lip is thoroughly coated.
- cut strawberry into slices, make a small cut to place strawberry on the lip of the glass.
- measure and pour all alcohol & liquids into a large shaker, pour in a fair amount of ice, shake well. ** if using optional ingredient club soda, do not add into this mixture **.
- use the strainer portion of mixer to pour the mixture into prepared martini glasses.
- ** top drinks with 1 maraschino, 1 teaspoon of the maraschino liquid from the jar, and top off the glass with the club soda. soda should be added last and not shaken **.