Aryca's Oxtails - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Aryca's Oxtails! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Aryca's Oxtails with 8 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Aryca's Oxtails:
- 4 pounds oxtails.
- 1 pound Carrots.
- 1 pound potatoes.
- As needed salt.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- As needed water.
Step by step how to cook Aryca's Oxtails:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the potatoes into wedges, that are bite sized pieces. Roast them in the oven till tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add the oxtails and Carrots to the crockpot. Cover with water, add seasonings, and turn on high. Cook 3 hours then add the potatoes. Let cook on low for the rest of the night 4 hours more..
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!.