Barbie Birthday Cake - . Today I am sharing this Barbie Birthday Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Barbie Birthday Cake with 9 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Barbie Birthday Cake:
- 2 packages Chocolate cake mix.
- 1 1/2 kg wilton decorator icing.
- 1 barbie pick.
- 1 cup condensed milk.
- 1 star tip.
- 1 leaf tip.
- 1 small size flower tip.
- 1 piping bag, cake trey, spatula, sprinkles.
- 1 wilton food colour, rose pink, green, purple.
Step by step how to cook Barbie Birthday Cake:
- Place first cake mix with suggested ingredients into the bowl. Mix it well Bake use 8 inch round baking pan, and bowl shape pan. Second cake mix batter bake use 8 inch baking pan and 8 inch pie pan. It would be 4 layers cake. Bake it well.
- Pile the cake with the top smallest bowl shape on the cake trey. Trim cake as a princess gown. Put in the fridge bfore icing..
- Mix decorator icing with condensed milk using mixer. After blending well colour as you want..
- Remove the cake from the fridge, clean from the cake crumbs. Start to icing layer to layers cake. Continue cover whole cake with thin icing with the colour you want..
- Piping use big star to make swirl style starting from lower cake. After everything done insert barbie pick in the center. Can use sprinkles to add decoration..