Beef Stew - . Today I am sharing this Beef Stew! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Beef Stew with 10 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Beef Stew:
- 1 chuck roast cut up.
- Gold or Russet potatoes(chopped).
- bag Baking carrots in.
- yellow onion small (chopped).
- 6 oz can tomato paste.
- 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- 14.5 oz chopped tomatoes.
- 2 garlic cloves(chopped).
- Course black pepper.
- Kosher salt.
Step by step how to cook Beef Stew:
- Add chopped beef, garlic,onions, pepper to a pot of water then, cover cook till meat is tender, add veggies, sauce, tomatoes,and paste let simmer then salt to taste..