Beer pizza dough - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Beer pizza dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! Before we continue with my Beer Pizza Dough post, you have to forgive me for the overly moody dough photos. I was trying franticly to get them taken before I lost all of the light (damn daylight saving). As promised a great pizza dough made with beer. This is an easy pizza dough recipe that you can make with no extra equipment or pans needed. But I made the exception with this beer dough pizza crust recipe.
It's amazing and adding the beer to the dough turns out a delicious thin crispy pizza crust every single time. Pour in the beer and mix well. Spread a handful of flour on your work surface and dump the dough onto it.
You can cook Beer pizza dough with 8 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Beer pizza dough:
- 1 cup warmed water to about 100 degrees.
- 1 tbsp honey.
- 1 1/2 tsp dry active yeast.
- 3 1/2 - 4 cups flour.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 5 oz room temperature beer.
Make this easy beer pizza dough in the bread machine on the dough setting. Also included below the recipe are some instructions making it with a stand mixer. Top the pizza with your favorite. In a stand mixer or food processor, it is important to work with the plastic blade or the dough hook, combine the flour and salt.
Step by step how to cook Beer pizza dough:
- Mix yeast, honey and water in small bowl. Set aside to become frothy or foamy, about 5 minutes..
- In large mixing bowl, mix 3 cups of flour with salt. Then add in yeast mixture , olive oil and beer..
- Mix with dough hook. You will add 1/2 cup extra flour as needed until dough no longer is sticky..
- Once dough is a smooth texture knead in bowl with hooks or by hand for 4-5 minutes..
- Place dough in a oiled bowl, cover and keep in warm place to proof for 60 minutes..
- Roll proofed dough out to size you desire and top with your favorite toppings..
- Most pizzas cook at 425°F for 20 - 25 minutes..
- I use this dough for my deep dish taco pizza, recipe in profile..
- Recipe by taylor68 too..
An easy pizza dough, for crisp or chewy crust. You have to try this Homemade Pizza Dough with Beer! It's so easy, and makes the best pizza. You knew it was only a matter of time before I posted a pizza dough recipe, right? Next grab your dough and fold it in half, then lightly press fingers into center and fold.