Buttered Garlic Shrimps - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Buttered Garlic Shrimps! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Buttered Garlic Shrimps with 8 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Buttered Garlic Shrimps:
- 1 kilo Shrimps or prawns.
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted.
- 1 head onion, minced in very small pieces.
- 1 tsp vinegar.
- 1/2 cup Sprite or 7-up.
- Shrimp cube seasoning, half.
- Some chives or spring onions.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Buttered Garlic Shrimps:
- Clean the shrimps..
- In a skillet over medium heat melt butter..
- Add the garlic until just translucent, then add the shrimps and cook just until to turn orange in color..
- Pour in the sprite and vinegar. Do not mix and let simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Season with the shrimp cube, salt and pepper to taste..
- Simmer one minute then turn of the heat. Garnish with chives or spring onions..