Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole! - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole!! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Classic favorites combine to create an easy-to-make casserole that resembles a Shepherd's Pie. Your family will love this broccoli, cheese and chicken combo topped with mashed potatoes! Shredded chicken is incorporated into cheddar-y scalloped potatoes. While mixture is at simmer dice up a ripe tomato and set aside. View full nutritional breakdown of Cheesy potato, broccoli, chicken casserole calories by ingredient.
This is a delicious casserole and it makes a lot! Great item to bring to a cook out or picnic. Chicken and broccoli casserole is a simple, yet delicious, dish.
You can cook Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole! with 8 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole!:
- boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast(cut up).
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 2 tbsp sour cream.
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- 1 bag of broccoli cuts.
- 1 bag of Yukon gold fingerling potatoes.
- 1/2 stick butter.
It makes a great midweek meal as you can whip it up the night before, put it in the fridge. Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen Cornflakes + Shredded Cheese - use any kind of cheese you like. Potato Chips - use your favorite This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole - it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot.
Step by step how to cook Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole!:
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- boil potatoes until fork tender, slice in half.
- boil broccoli, not too soft.
- in a nonstick skillet, brown and season chicken(season to your liking).
- in a sauce pan...melt butter, sour cream, milk,and cheese to make sauce.
- in a large mixing bowl...combine chicken, broccoli, potatoes and cheese sauce.
- pour mixture in deep dish pan, top with more shredded cheese and place in oven for 20-25 min until bubbling hot.
Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice Casserole From ScratchYummly. This Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and Rice Casserole is an easy make ahead meal that you can assemble and bake another day! Your family will love the cheesy filling and buttery, crunchy Ritz topping! One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes! This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Is A Simple, Quick And Delicious Dinner Filled With Chicken, Broccoli And Cheese And Topped With Buttered Bread Crumbs!